The ideal holiday for your rabbit or guinea pig! Winterbourne Rabbits is proud of its 5 star holiday boarding service.
Your pet can look forward to large, clean, airy and spacious facilities whilst you are away. We look after and care for your pet ensuring its health and safety, whilst having a local vet on hand to give complete piece of mind.
Our services include:
• Spacious indoor hutches
• Large airy wooden cabins housing hutches with fitted fly screens
• Large runs with sheltered area during the day
• Variety of dried food
• Vegetables and fruits – let us know what your pet’s favorites are!
• Organic hay and straw
• Hutches cleaned daily
• Twice daily water check and top up
• All rabbits checked for fly strike twice daily
• The services of local vets if required (at additional cost)
• Nail clipping service available (at additional cost)
• Medication or additional special requirements catered for (at additional cost)
All hutches, food bowls and water bottles are disinfected between boarding guests, giving your pet a spotlessly clean holiday home.
We aim to provide value for money as well as providing your pet with a great holiday in lovely surroundings. What’s more, a percentage of our boarding fees are reinvested back into our rabbit rescue facility. Prices are inclusive of all bedding, food & cleaning etc. as specified on the Holiday Boarding page and are as follows:
Two rabbits sharing a hutch £8.00 per day.
Extra Services: Nail Clipping £3.00
Additional charges will be payable for extra services booked, e.g. administering medication, bottom cleaning or nail clipping. Daily charges for these services vary, starting from £2.00 per day.
PAYMENT DUE ON ARRIVAL – Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for full details. Bookings may be made by telephone or completing and submitting the Booking Form.